Squash Outing

03 August 2007

*photo courtesy of LLY*

LLY's classmates surfing my blog during tutorial.



After my super easy test,

Jyh, LLY & Yihao & I went to Kallang...



Naughty Jyh Yong got horny & started whistling at the girls in National Netball Center



Cam-whoring before the match



World no.2 Natalie Grinham (Australia)

vs

World no.7 Medeline Perry (Ireland)




What an emotional match, I cried when Natalie won the match



Staffs from ESPN interviewing the winner.
Tell you a secret: she's pretty



Later we went KFC to have dinner, I love the Cheesy BBQ Meltz!



Jyh Yong poured chilli sauce into my drink!!!



They all screwed up my drink before I could even take a single sip



We went back to watch Nicol David thrash the world no.5 Vicky Botwright a straight 3-0

LLY & the World No.1 after the match



Technical Log for www.MaoMao.JustDied.com
+Standardize image size to w:520px
-Server down for "MaoMao sexy ASS contest" poll host