I GOT ROBBED!!!

25 October 2007
Got my $$$ robbed by someone last nite...
But I managed to snap a few of the robber's photos!!!
To be seen later in this post...



But first, let's go thru wad happened earlier in the evening...



The rest went for their (crazy) 6.4km jog @ the stadium,
Not joining them since I juz had my 2.4 with my frenz,
(which I managed to clock under 10min!!! =D =D =D)




Went FC5 with Mao to makan instead...





Mao, wad's that on ur hand??





It's another tattoo... Mao's addicted to Miami Ink





what $?





I dun owe anybody any $...


While I was defenseless with a leg cramp,



Jyh strikes!!!





HELP!!! ROBBERY!!!





NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~





I was robbed to pay for Joel's bd present





the next victim..?





Mao trying out other ppl's racket...




wad's that sound?




Did he juz cracked the racket??!





Ok, I dunno anything =)